Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gjelina - 2nd Time Around

Not too long ago, I had an amazing lunch at Gjelina. I was all about spreading the words that this place rocks big time and invited my friends for another round of brunch. Though I order different meals than the last time, Gjelina consistently bring the best flavor to the plate. It's official, not only Abbot Kinney is my favorite neighborhood but also held my favorite brunch/lunch place. Even better, we got the the cozy patio seats.

There's no way I'm gonna skip this Grilled Bartlett Pears, Burrata, Prosciutto, Arugula & Radicchio. It's awesomeness!

Gnocchi with English Peas, Miatake Mushroom, White Wine & Creme Fraiche. creamy amazing.

PEI Mussels Chorizo, Tomato Confit, Garlic, White Wine & Grilled Bread. dipped the toasted bread to the tasty wine sauce.
uuhhh I forgot which pizza this one is, but it's good. the thin sliced pizza has crispy crust.

Strawberry/Rhubarb/Cornmeal Crisp with Toasted Almond Gelato. I didn't really expect this one to be good, since this particular dessert at Craft is my least favorite. Gjelina's definitely outbeat Craft's. 


Gjelina
1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 450-1429

No comments:

Post a Comment