Thursday, June 24, 2010

MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee - Fix Me

matcha latte

Everyone would know how bad I miss my Urth's Caffe green tea latte. So badly, that I will give up everything to have a glass of it right now. So, when I saw MOF has one page of beverage menu devoted for green tea, I was like a crack addict looking for a fix.

 matcha shake with a scoop of matcha gelato.

After a few slurps here and there, the matcha latte wasn't exactly the one I've been longing for. The texture was thicker than the usual. The milk was strong and very creamy, leaning towards too rich in flavor. The shake, as expected were even heavier but tasty at the same time, vanilla and a scoop of gelato really made the difference.

MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee
Plaza Indonesia Extension # L2 - E24, E24T
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Central Jakarta, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment