Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ladurèe & Pierre Herme - Joyride

I don't think anymore excuses will be acceptable upon my hiatus. Although long holiday and laptop crashes were some of the culprits, still I know it won't cut it.

On the brighter note, while I was on my long break, I made my way to one of the most romantic and officially my favorite city - Paris. And as you probably guess, yes I enjoyed plenty of French macarons. I came, I saw, and I ate so many Parisian rainbows to another level of insanity: every breakfast, lunch, and dinner were followed with sweet aftertaste.



Laduree
75, avenue des Champs Elysées
75008 Paris

Pierre Herme 
40 blvd Haussmann
75009 Paris

2 comments:

  1. Do they taste as good as their picture, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your entire blog is filled with beautiful photos. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete