Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Damon & Pythias - Love Stinks


 LA Cheese Steak + Garlic Fries

After so many failed attempts on eating healthy during weekdays, I surrendered once again to carbs galore. There are too much to love when it comes to Damon & Pythias, a sandwich gem in Westwood area where I've been food hunting a lot lately. First of all, I'm a fries fanatic - you can hand me french fries, sweet potato fries, or any kind of fries - I will go to my own little corner and shut up. Damon & Pythias has the best curly GARLIC fries with garlic aioli that will leave your mouth stink for days!

I could not even say no to their LA Cheese Steak sandwich, they have the right ingredients - balsamic-spice marinated angus flank steak, blue cheese dressing, country onions, mixed baby greens, roma tomatoes on grilled foccacia bread. Just make sure you order the steak in medium unless you are going to end up like a crazy carnivore trying so hard to get a bite off of your sandwich.

PS: Whether with a date or not, chewing gum after your garlicky experience is strongly recommended!

Damon & Pythias
1061 Broxton Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024
(310) 824-8777

No comments:

Post a Comment