Friday, October 9, 2009

Porto's Bakery - Puff Puff Pastry

I just committed carbicide in pastries heaven! Yes, I'm just one of those million victims who would die just for a piece of whatever Porto's have to offer. The usual suspects: cheese rolls, potato balls, and meat pie! Okay I'm gonna keep my focus while writing about Porto's as I have a piece of cheese roll next to me, tempt me, *drool* me....

The long lines of Porto's reminded me of a roller coaster lines where your heart beats faster as you move forward waiting for your turn to place an order. And the wait is paid off when you were handed a yellow/brown box full of warm happiness. And this happiness comes cheap! Like less than a dollar a piece kind of cheap.


Meat Pie - puff pastry filled with seasoned ground beef. Puff puff pastry...


Scrumptious potato balls - ground beef surrounded by mushy mashed potatoes, then lightly coated with breading and deep fried to perfection...



Hella bomb cheese rolls - baked pastry with cream cheese inside with sugary sprinkle on top. you just can't go wrong with these bad boys!

Enough drooling, now it's time to eat my roll I have abandoned for 10 minutes... I must warn you, one isn't enough!

Porto's Bakery
315 N Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91203
(818) 956-5996

&

3614 W Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, CA 91504
(818) 846-9100

No comments:

Post a Comment