Friday, October 2, 2009

Johnnie's Pastrami - "Bun"dle of Joy

During weekdays or when I'm conscious of what I'm eating, I would care more about calories and healthy diet. That being said, when I was bit under the influence of alcohol, I was unconcerned with what I eat. Not only is Johnnie's Pastrami a good hangover remedy, but it's so devilishly delicious that I can chow down a piece of it on any given day.

The to die for French dipped hot pastrami is best enjoyed with extra secret dip on the side. Before you make that bite of your life, dip dip dip, put it into your mouth, and grab the yellow pepper to add an extra UMPHH. Repeat as necessary!


Okay so I have to admit I split the pastrami because meat is generously piled high and Oh I'm saving some space for the chili cheese fries. Have I mention the chili cheese fries? Gosh I'm not saying they have the best chili cheese fries but "Hello?!"...when I know that this is the day to ruin my diet, might as well just make a hot mess.

To make things even better, this place open late night. Make some excuses to eat dinner early so you can have midnight snacking!

My love for Johnnie wouldn't change just because their pastrami cost me $11 bucks and it's cash only. Yep it's quite steep for a sandwich, but it's one hell of a sandwich that will make you and your tummy get a good night sleep.

Johnnie's Pastrami
4017 Sepulveda Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90230
(310) 397-6654

No comments:

Post a Comment