Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mien Nghia - Tradition Remains

 wonton egg thin noodle with separate soup. topped with fried shallots, green onions, cilantro
Chinese noodle with separate soup is what my family eat for breakfast almost every morning back home. So, when my friend introduced me to Mien Nghia a year ago, I was hooked and have been a regular ever since. I always order the same thing which is wonton thin egg noodle with separate soup. I can't help the plentiful fried shallots, green onion, and cilantro toppings to compliments the dry noodle, the soup broth is really good. One more thing, the home made chili sauce is to die for! Seriously, I use half of the chili container for my noodle... yup, it's that good!

Mien Nghia
304 Ord St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 680-2411

No comments:

Post a Comment