Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santouka - Porky Land

Whenever I'm hungry but my lazy ass don't wanna deal with traffic, Mitsuwa marketplace, which is 5 minutes away, is always the go-to place to fill up my tank.

What to love is Santouka Ramen at their food court. Since Shin Sen Gumi Hakata ramen is far far away... Santouka is the best substitute for Hakata. I know for some people their broth might be so rich and overpowering, but I can't helped their tender, juicy, and fat fat fatty chasu pork. But I have to admit on some days, I shred off the fat..


My taste goes to the shio ramen with the pork and toppings on the side. pork fat floats on the ramen bowl


slices of pork, bamboo shoots, green onions, and black ear mushrooms


miso ramen and a small bowl of chasu pork rice bowl. yummness!

Santouka Ramen
3760 S Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 391-1101

No comments:

Post a Comment