Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tacos Por Favor

If you're looking for delicious fancy non-authentic burritos, go to Chipotle. But if you're looking for a good authentic Mexican food, Tacos Por Favor is the place for you. I used to come to this place once a week when I worked in Santa Monica, my coworkers easily guess that my lunch was going to be two blocks away.


My all-time favorite - carne asada soft tacos with fresh cilantro and chopped onions. pay attention to their hot sauce and salsa, it will blow your tacos away!


carne asada taquitos with guacamole, sour cream, and fresh pico. crispy tortilla with chunks of asada. cherish the delish!


Not only, they're good with tacos and burritos, but their extensive menu also offers Mexican breakfast. Spinach mushroom omelette with rice and beans. I can eat this all day...

Beware: this place will tend to cause impulsive order. too many good food so cheap prices. So when Mexican craving strikes, I need my tacos please!

Tacos Por Favor
1406 Olympic Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310) 392-5768

No comments:

Post a Comment