Saturday, May 8, 2010

Skratch Is Now Choppe Choppe

 Turkey Waldorf - All Natural Hand Shredded Turkey Breast, Spiced Walnuts, Bing Cherries, Julianne Green Apple, Stilton Blue Cream Spread, and Cut Green Leaf with a Strawberry Vinaigrette. My favorite sandwich! Of course my idea of "healthy" has to involve cream cheese.

Seasoned Braised Pork, Vietnamese Picked Daikon and Carrots, Fresh English Cucumber, Jalapeño and Cilantro Aioli*, Napa Slaw, and Sesame Ginger Dressing.

What you eat is what you are, isn't it? I always try to get avoid the junks and eat healthier during my weekdays. At least it will make me live guilt free of the non-stop munching and crazy culinary expeditions on the weekends. Skratch, which is now Choppe Choppe, is my healthy alternative to the usual basket of garlic fries. Well, I always justify my food - anything with plenty of greens and involving white meat are healthy.

Thank goodness with the new name, they still serve my favorite sandwich - turkey waldorf. Some changes made on their menu, mostly getting rid of the less appealing and add more varieties such as Vietnamese Bahn Mi or Korean BBQ rib eye.

Everything is simple. The menu listed are available in sandwich, salad or wrap. One last thing, you can order everything online, regardless take out or dine in. You can schedule your pick up time or put ASAP for 5-10 minutes wait.

Choppe Choppe 
3867 Hughes Ave 
Culver City, CA 90232

(310) 558-3400

No comments:

Post a Comment