Thursday, June 3, 2010

Curious Palate - Rustic Sandwiches

cowboy cookie. raisin, chocolate chips, oatmeal, and pecans. talking about some "healthy" finds :)

On my way to my spinning and yoga classes, I always pass by Curious Palate. A tiny and friendly neighborhood sandwich gem that got me so curious and decided not to let it pass me by this time. This place reminds me of Joan's On Third, cafe/market minus the pretentious celebrity vibe. What makes their sandwiches so special are fresh, top notch, and elaborate ingredients. These people really put their love into the products, quality, and customer service. So if you don't mind cashing in $12 for a sandwich, then I recommend you to get curious and give them a try.

 strawberry juice. sweet and refreshing.

 feta, mushroom and spinach quiche served with curious salad.

 thai chicken satay - jidori chicken thigh marinade in peanut sauce with avocado and japanese pickles on 5 grain. A nice twist for satay!

 juicy jidori - organic jidori chicken breast, red peppers, scallion, cilantro, flour tortilla. simple ingredient, creative on flavor!

pulled pork - braised berkshire pork with onion confit, deglazed in strawberry gastrine on a brioche bun. crazy palate! the pork was so tender and flavorful - simply my favorite.

Curious Palate
12034 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 437-0144

No comments:

Post a Comment